Hey people!

So I’ve gotten a bit of sleep, and have been very liberal with the coffee this morning while trying to do some optimizations.

The wooden mannequin has been giving me issues, being a .blend object and not optimized in the slightest. I’m right on the brink of getting that sorted out and cutting down the web page size by 8mb (wow!).

Here are a few things I’m going to be focusing on in the next week or two:

  • Getting an Android app up and published on Google Play

  • Potentially rig a hand model, cause we all know how hard hands are to draw

  • So some more optimization for the web version (the reason I’m so fixated on this right now is that I’ve found myself in Ghana for the next few months and the internet here is…flakey, and I have come to realise that JustSketchMe is currently only first-world ready).

  • Play around with three.js for the web framework

  • Listen to your suggestions and build stuff :)

Let me know what you think!

<3

Herman