Dear ladies and gentlemen, herewith an update!
We’ve been busy at making JustSketchMe even more user friendly and feature packed.
Here are a few things we’ve added in this update:
- A female posable character.
- Reset pose (this is done by clicking on the picture of the model).
- An improved rotation tool (the previous one got a bit wonky sometimes).
- Some slick UI.
- The beginnings of a save function for poses.
- Some texture optimisation so the page loads faster.
- Minor tweaks and fixes.
And here are our plans for the next release:
- Limit joints so they don’t bend in unnatural ways.
- A moveable light source.
- Light intensity and brightness modifiers.
- A posable hand.
- Saving model poses.
- Fullscreen mode.
- Some other cool things.
If you like JustSketchMe and want to see it expanded, please feel free to buy us a coffee 🙂